Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Analyst my S

Sometimes I just can't wonder ... An idiot posts a blog which shows the guy has no clue what he's talking about. And people actually make such a fuss about it.

The guy writes here:

Sure, Android is built on top of Linux, but Linux is only one of many piece parts of the Android mobile operating system. It is not Linux.

Anyone who knows what a Linux distribution is, would agree that no Linux distribution is Linux according to this definition. 

So, Mr. Analyst my S. Next time I meet people with your title, I will seriously think how I should tag them. I would even bother suggesting this guy takes a "Non-Linux" like Debian or Ubuntu for a try. Idiots like this guy deserve to punished for the rest of their lives sitting in front of a computer with Windows 7. 

No comments: